Julian Lombe Taylor
Wardens are nominated and elected annually by the congregation/parish
The Elected PCC:
John Formston – Lay Chairman
Ruth Cawcutt – Secretary
Margaret Griffiths – Treasurer
In addition there are seven other members all of whom are elected at the Annual General Meeting. This meeting is open to the any member of the parish, or, on the electoral roll, any person who wishes can be nominated and elected to the PCC. There are six PCC meetings held throughout the year. Meetings are held on the second Tuesday, of alternate months, starting in January.
Duties of the PCC:
It shall be the duty of the minister and the PCC to consult together on matters of general concern and importance to the parish. The PCC’s functions include:
- Controlling church expenditure within the parish and its commitment to charitable giving.
- Looking after the maintenance of the building.
- operation with the minister in promoting in the parish the whole mission of the Church, pastoral, evangelistic, social and ecumenical.
- Discussing matters concerning the Church of England.
- Having representatives on the deanery synod.
For further information please contact the Secretary – Ruth Cawcutt:
Tel: 01379 852087 Email: email@example.com
Return to the Church Home Page